A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verpukhovskiy graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Verpukhovskiy has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verpukhovskiy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy practice?
Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy practices Neurology near Panorama City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Panorama City Neurologists.