A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verpukhovskiy graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Verpukhovskiy has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy practice?
- Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuriy Verpukhovskiy practices Neurology near Panorama City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Panorama City Neurologists.