A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yury Bykov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yury Bykov is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bykov
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bykov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yury Bykov, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bykov graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bykov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yury L Bykov MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yury L. Bykov practice?
- Dr. Yury Bykov has 1 office location.
Dr. Yury Bykov practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.