A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yury Bykov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yury Bykov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yury Bykov, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bykov graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bykov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yury L Bykov MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yury L. Bykov practice?
- Dr. Yury Bykov has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yury Bykov practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fleetwood, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.