A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yury Furman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Furman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yury Furman MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yury Furman practice?
- Dr. Yury Furman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yury Furman practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.