A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yury Furman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Furman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Furman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Furman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yury Furman practice?
Dr. Yury Furman practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons, Los Angeles Neurologists, and Los Angeles Sleep Medicine Doctors.