A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yury Koyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koyen
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Koyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koyen graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Koyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yury Koyen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Yury Koyen practice?
- Dr. Yury Koyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Yury Koyen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.