A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yury Koyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koyen graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Koyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yury Koyen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Yury Koyen practice?
- Dr. Yury Koyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yury Koyen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.