A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yurzul Dhanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yurzul Dhanani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yurzul Dhanani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhanani graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dhanani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yurzul Dhanani MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yurzul Dhanani practice?
- Dr. Yurzul Dhanani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yurzul Dhanani practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists, Hemet Pulmonologists, Hemet Critical Care Practitioners, and Hemet Sleep Medicine Doctors.