Learn more about Dr. Yurzul Dhanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yurzul Dhanani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yurzul Dhanani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhanani graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Dhanani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhanani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yurzul N. Dhanani practice?
Dr. Yurzul Dhanani practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Infectious Disease, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists, Hemet Sleep Medicine Doctors, Hemet Critical Care Practitioners, Hemet Pulmonologists, Hemet Infectious Disease Doctors, Hemet General Practitioners, and Hemet Obstetricians & Gynecologists.