A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yusaku Shino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yusaku Shino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yusaku Shino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shino graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Shino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yusaku Michael Shino MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yusaku M. Shino practice?
- Dr. Yusaku Shino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yusaku Shino practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.