Learn more about Dr. Yusaku Shino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yusaku Shino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shino
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yusaku Shino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shino graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Shino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yusaku Michael Shino MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yusaku M. Shino practice?
- Dr. Yusaku Shino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yusaku Shino practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.