Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yusaku Shino
Dr. Yusaku Shino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylmar, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shino is affiliated with Valleycare Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Yusaku Shino has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yusaku Shino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylmar, CA.
Dr. Vena Ricketts
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Emil Heinze
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Sheba Meymandi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi29