A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yusaku Uchimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yusaku Uchimura is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yusaku Uchimura, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchimura graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Uchimura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yusaku Uchimura MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yusaku Uchimura practice?
- Dr. Yusaku Uchimura has 1 office location.
Dr. Yusaku Uchimura practices Emergency Medicine near San Juan Capistrano, CA.
See San Juan Capistrano Emergency Physicians.