A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yusuf Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yusuf Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yusuf Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yusuf M. Khan practice?
Dr. Yusuf Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Morrisville Internists, Morrisville Pulmonologists, Morrisville Urgent Care Centers, Morrisville Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Morrisville Neurologists.