A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yusuf Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yusuf Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yusuf Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yusuf Mujtaba Khan MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yusuf M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Yusuf Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Yusuf Khan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville Internists and Morrisville Pulmonologists.