A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yusuf Silk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yusuf Silk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yusuf Silk, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silk graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Silk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yusuf Nuruddin Silk BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yusuf N. Silk practice?
- Dr. Yusuf Silk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yusuf Silk practices Surgery near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rensselaer, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Troy Surgeons.