inactive

Yusuke Yahagi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2010
the greatest dr. ive ever met
i have to say, Dr. Yahagi has been a extremely kind/caring dr, while effectivley fixing every problem i have. I was rushed into the er for a severed brachial artery, he timely introuduced himself, told me what he needed to to, and the possible outcomes, and reassured me without making promises he couldnt keep. Ive never had surgery before letalone anything this major, he has done a excellent job, and is still taking superb care of me, he checks in on me more than once a day, and always explains thing to me even before i ask. I believe he saved my life, and id urge everyone to use his services when his speciality is needed. thank you

July 20th, 2010
Dr. Yahagi is the most thorough, skilled, attentive, respectful doctor I have ever used. He answered any and all questions, went out of his way to be available, has a superior office staff, and completed a flawless surgery! He is remarkable!

April 27th, 2010
Wonderful Surgeon
A genuinely caring and expert surgeon. Looked in on me time after time. Friendly and courteous and always takes time to talk. Could not be any better!

January 15th, 2010
Very friendly office staff. Dr. Yahagi made you feel at ease from the time he walked into the exam room. He explained in detail about my problem along with a picture he drew. I had total confidence in him. I see why I had heard so many good things about him.