Learn more about Dr. Yutaka Niihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yutaka Niihara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niihara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niihara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yutaka Niihara, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Niihara graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Niihara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yutaka Niihara MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yutaka Niihara practice?
- Dr. Yutaka Niihara has 1 office location.
Dr. Yutaka Niihara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Hematologists, and Torrance Oncologists.