A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yutaka Niihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yutaka Niihara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yutaka Niihara, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Niihara graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Niihara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niihara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yutaka Niihara practice?
Dr. Yutaka Niihara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.