Learn more about Dr. Yutaka Niihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yutaka Niihara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niihara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niihara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yutaka Niihara, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Niihara graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Niihara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yutaka Niihara MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yutaka Niihara practice?
- Dr. Yutaka Niihara has 1 office location.
Dr. Yutaka Niihara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Hematologists, and Torrance Oncologists.