A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Xiong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Xiong, Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Xiong, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiong graduated from Guangzhou Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Xiong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Xiong MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Xiong practice?
- Dr. David Xiong has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Xiong practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Stamford Pain Management Doctors.