A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuval Zabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuval Zabar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuval Zabar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabar graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuval Zabar MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yuval Zabar practice?
- Dr. Yuval Zabar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuval Zabar practices Neurology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Neurologists.