A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuvaraj Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuvaraj Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuvaraj Kumar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuvaraj Darren Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yuvaraj D. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Yuvaraj Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuvaraj Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.