A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuvaraj Thangaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuvaraj Thangaraj, Internist, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuvaraj Thangaraj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thangaraj graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thangaraj has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuvaraj Thangaraj BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuvaraj Thangaraj practice?
- Dr. Yuvaraj Thangaraj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuvaraj Thangaraj practices Internal Medicine near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Internists.