Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2016

Worst Doctor ever met. He is just after your money.

August 26th, 2015

Excellent physician and fabulous Nurse Practitioners

July 20th, 2015

You see the doctor once and than he pawns you off to his nurse for follow ups. She was texting him while doing the follow-up.

April 24th, 2014

Horrible front office

I had an appointment today with this doctor, where I have been a patient for quite some time. When I checked in for my appointment, after driving an hour to get to the office, I was informed by the "office manager" that I owed $42.00 and could not see the doctor until this was paid. I tried to make arrangements, even offered my debit card number to be charged on May 3 when I get paid and was told I could not see the doctor until the balance is paid. I suffer from numerous chronic illnesses and prior to Medicare payments, my medical costs are in excess of $70,000 per year. I can't imagine that my $42 past due balance would do any more to inconvenience this office any more than a couple of trips to Starbucks. The doctor and medical staff are amazing and I have had nothing but good experiences with each of them. However, the front office leaves much to be desired, especially the cold hearted "office manager" who puts a $42 balance as a higher priority than patient care. As much as I like the medical staff, I am now forced to find a new endocrinologist. I would suggest that Dr. KumbKarni look closely at his front office staff and help them to realize that patient care should be a priority and some patients will need some help with financing their fees.

March 27th, 2013

I am a nurse working at a local hospital. Dr. Kumkbarni was recommended to me by other nurses, physicians and even some of my previous patients. He was very caring and immediately got to the bottom of my problem. I was seen in his office several times and never experienced bad service. I was also seen by his PA who was very knowledgeable and spent extra time answering all my questions. When I made a follow up appointment, I was given the choice of who I preferred to see. I have great respect for PA’s and NP’s and think they are a great asset to the medical profession. It was very sad to read the previous reviews on this page. It appears that one or two rotten egg can definitely cause a big stink. Over medicated said “my readings were not too bad”…. what does that even mean!! So, Dr. Kumkbarni wanted this person’s diabetes to get better and that is a problem. From my nursing experience, most diabetics will need medications for diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. The sad part is that American’s don’t eat like we should and don’t exercise. Now this person is upset that the Doctor /NP tried to improve his/her health. Of course medications have side effects but what about the consequences of uncontrolled diabetes, amputations and kidney problems. “This doctor wants his patients to be proactive and to know every aspect of the reason why you are there to see him…the consequences of not taking care of yourself falls in your hands” ….Yes of course it should!!!! People need to take responsibility for their own health and stop blaming others. How is this really a complaint!!!! I never had a problem in this office; so I did not have any need to deal with the office manager. Sounds like the rotten egg was just made she was a women. I will definitely keep referring other to Dr. Kumkbarni.

March 18th, 2013

This doctor and nurse practioner need to go back to school! I was a pt of his and my readings were not too bad. Then along came a time when the NP saw me, that's all it took... One medicine after another making everything twice as bad than before. He approved her medicine plan for me and it was mentioned this is the best thing for you now. Between the ALL the medicines that I took that are now in the news about bladder cancer. I worry everyday that do not get it! It's one thing o hear about just one medicine, but with it being EVERYONE thats the sad part. I ope he can sleep good at night because, I haven't in quite awhile. Oh and FYI the new office staff is ridiculous! Very rude and not attentive, oh as with the new female office manager. Another joke.

September 26th, 2012

Need better front desk staff....

The 2 girls working the the desk....what a joke!!!!The dr is fine but good luck with the front desk before getting to him. The DR really needs to look into his staff.

July 12th, 2012

This doctor wants his patients to be proactive and to know every aspect of the reason why you are there to see him. It is a good thing, as long as you are capable to maintain the lifestyle of your diagnosis. Staying on top of your health is one thing but the consequences of not taking care of yourself falls in your hands. Sometimes life does not allow us to live it the perfect world. So overall, it is our responsibility as a patient to take our meds, eat right, exercise and get the proper rest!

May 27th, 2012

Not Good Enough

At first I liked Dr. Kumbkarni. He was nice and listened to what I had to say. After that I woke up and smelled the hot cocoa. I was diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2. I was concerned because I did not want this to control my life. Instead of helping me he basically told me that my condition was not severe enough for his attention. What good are you if you are not willing to help everyone not just the severe cases. Maybe I should constantly eat sugar and then when my diabetes goes really bad then he'll pay attention.

April 29th, 2012

luz pomales

i love to going to dc.kumkarni he do a great job,helping people looking what people need with the health problems they individual have.thanks doctor for all the eforce that you have in my case .i thanks good everyday for you effort you are the best.

October 8th, 2011

what happened here?

I started seeing Dr. Kumbkarni when he was still at the location by Dr. Encarnation. He was attentive and caring, and always remembered conversational details as well as my medical history. That has changed quite a bit. His office staff are God AWFUL. Unprofessional & no attention to details (gave me another patients protected health info!!), and rude. His PA is equally awful, and has the poorest of bedside manner. Now to the man himself. He has become lazy and forgetful, and I have recently found he has added diagnosis codes to my chart that were never discussed with me - and if I have a diagnosis why is it NOT being treated? These additional diagnoses have caused me to be denied for insurance, and I have to pay double now for insurance thanks to him!! I also question his judgement in ordering my meds, as my labs came back recently with all normal range -- yet he wanted to significantly reduce my dosage. I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. Oh, and I've confirmed this with two other doctors since. So I feel pretty comfortable in thinking this guy has seriously lost his edge. Such a shame.

August 5th, 2011

Wrong diagnosis cost me dearly

If you are looking for someone friendly and smily this is your doctor. If you are looking for a Knowledgeable doc be careful. He did not only ordered a biopsy on the wrong side, but he also refused to correct the order as it was suggested by another doc and saying he would do his own at the office and he saw nothing wrong.He started to refuse giving copies of previous analysis. Making the story short his diagnosis was again wrong and more than one doc would not nod his head and say if it had been detected early and he had read the results right it wouldn't have spread this far. Make sure to get a SECOND opinion with him, especially when it comes to doing an ultrasound in his office.Other than that, you'll get a practicing nurse giving you a diagnosis and disclosing an impressive script that and the doc stopping by 5 secs saying hi bye with a beautiful smile. Very productive but don't expect too much personal attention after your first visit, and do not dare to even question his recommendations.