A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuyan Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuyan Liu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuyan Liu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yuyan Liu practice?
- Dr. Yuyan Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yuyan Liu practices Anesthesiology near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Anesthesiologists.