A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuzef Gurovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuzef Gurovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurovich graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Gurovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuzef E Gurovich FACIP, MD, and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yuzef E. Gurovich practice?
- Dr. Yuzef Gurovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuzef Gurovich practices General Practice near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana General Practitioners.