A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuzef Gurovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuzef Gurovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurovich graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Gurovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yuzef E. Gurovich practice?
Dr. Yuzef Gurovich practices General Practice near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana General Practitioners.