General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Jan 22nd, 2016

Worst place ever. They always tell you to call back because their busy. Also never been able to see the doctor in person its always an assistant or nurse that sees you.

don't bother show details don't bother
Dec 11th, 2015

Be prepared to do all the legwork yourself if you have to deal with a referral from this doctor. No follow through.

Patient show details Patient
by Soli I. on Oct 7th, 2015

I called Dr Gurovich office to scheduled an appointment with him, the secretary tried to convince me to meet one of the other Doctors but i asked for him , so we schedualed a meeting for a 3 weeks later or more. Two days before the meeting the secretary calls to say that Dr. Gurovich can't see me that day so i asked to reschedulae again but the secretary tried to convince me to go with someone else at the office, i refused and she said oh Dr Gurovich is sick not sure for how long. They give there name to our health insurance but then they try to let someone else not known or certified by our insurance to Haldane us. This is a fraud.

Very Professional. show details Very Professional.
by JAMES LISLE on Oct 7th, 2013

If your looking for pleasantries or references regarding the weather or other trivialities, you will be disappointed. If your looking for results and straight forward professionalism, You have the right place. Dr Gurovich is my primary physician and had to manage several issues starting with the first visit as I didn't have a Dr. previously for over 5 years. If your looking for no nonsense healthcare, Dr. Gurovich is the Dr. for you. If you want to talk about how many puppies your dog just had, save it for your dentist.