A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvan Ducheine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvan Ducheine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducheine graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ducheine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ducheine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yvan D. Ducheine practice?
Dr. Yvan Ducheine practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See East Orange Surgeons.