A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Yvan Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvan Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvan Silva, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yvan J. Silva practice?
Dr. Yvan Silva practices Surgery near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.