A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yves Boudreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yves Boudreau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boudreau
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boudreau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yves Boudreau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudreau graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Boudreau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Kings Mountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yves Pierre Boudreau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yves P. Boudreau practice?
- Dr. Yves Boudreau has 1 office location.
Dr. Yves Boudreau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelby, NC.
See Shelby Orthopedic Surgeons.