Learn more about Dr. Yves Boudreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yves Boudreau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yves Boudreau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudreau graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Boudreau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Kings Mountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yves Pierre Boudreau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yves P. Boudreau practice?
- Dr. Yves Boudreau has 1 office location.
Dr. Yves Boudreau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelby, NC.
See Shelby Surgeons.