A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yves Homsy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yves Homsy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yves Homsy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Homsy graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Homsy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yves Louis Homsy MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yves L. Homsy practice?
- Dr. Yves Homsy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yves Homsy practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.