A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yves Janin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yves Janin, Cardiology: General & Interventional is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yves Janin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laser-Assisted Balloon Angioplasty
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Reperfusion Injury
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janin graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Janin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yves Janin practice?
Dr. Yves Janin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Palm Beach, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Jupiter Cardiologists.