Cardiology: General & Interventional
4601 Military Trl
Ste 207
Jupiter, FL 33458
561-691-6901
Locations and availability (3)

|  Excellent compasionate cardiologist  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2014

Dr Janin sat down and listened to me. He did not look at a computer screen, like others do. He talked very clearly and fully explained his reasoning. He answered all my questions. His work up was efficient. His technical ability is remarkable. I was very satisfied.

by Elliott Weiner on Jan 29th, 2014

For those of you who want a wonderful cardiologist with a great bedside manner, who listens to you when you are talking, gets to the root of your problem, I would highly recommend Dr.Yves Janin. Jan. 28 2014

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
May 7th, 2013

I JUST CAME FROM SEEING THIS WONDERFUL CARDIOLOGIST WHO HAS REALLY PUT MY MIND AT EASE. I HAD SO MANY CONCERNS AND HE TOOK TIME TO LISTEN AND EXPLAIN THINGS TO ME THAT THREE OTHER DOCTORS DID NOT DO. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR.

Jun 15th, 2012

The kindest doctor I have ever met. Listens to you and talks and explains everything to you. Great bedside manner. The best.

|  ONE OF A KIND DOCTOR  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

THEIR ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE FOR DR JANIN. THE CARE HE GAVE ME IN THE HOSPITAL WAS EXCEPTIONAL AND ALWAYS TOOK TIME TO TALK TO ME EVEN IT WAS NOT CARDIAC RELATED. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A ONE OF KIND DOCTOR THAT CARES.

|  VERY IMPRESSED  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

I WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH MY FIRST VISIT WITH DR JANIN. HE WENT OVER ALL MY HISTORY AND I NEVER FELT RUSHED.I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A SUPERB DOCTOR

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

THE ONLY WORDS THAT I CAN SAY IS EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND EXCELLENT STAFF

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

my experience with this doctor was amazing he listen to my problems and help me to understand my heart disease better and the staff is top notch.

|  saved my life  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr. Janin spent over 14 hours in the hospital changing medications to get my vital signs back.After that a defibrilator was placed and I have been healthy since 2003.

Mar 23rd, 2010

I would highly recommended this doctor