Dr. Yves Jean-Baptiste Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yves Jean-Baptiste Jr?

January 16th, 2013

@July2012Review

I am sorry that you had a horrible experience with this doctor. I urge everyone to do their research before agreeing to have a proceedure and look for qualified plastic surgeons in your area before making a decision. Had you taken this extra step you would have seen that he had his medical license suspended in the past due to practicing improper medicine and placing his patients at risk. You are right in that he may come across as sincere, but if you talk with him and dig deeper you will be able to uncover more. Look into his "silent partner" as well as so that you can be assured that you are in the care of a qualified and licensed professional by the State of Florida. Ask questions such as the qualifications of EVERYONE who is doing any type of invasive proceedure on your body; check to see if the surgical facility is licensed to do the type of proceedure you are receiving (you may be surprised i.e. for liposuction you should have the ability to have this done under general anesthesia and there is a facility license require by the State); and most of all...remember that you have options. If something like pricing is too good to be true then it usually is...you get what you pay for. When it comes to your life don't take the risk!!

July 10th, 2012

****WARNING WARNING Go Elsewhere****

I Recently had surgery with Dr.Yves Jean Baptiste and Dr. Carter his silent partner. The entire experience was horrendous, now several months later I look worse then I did before going to them. My stomach is uneven and my back has wholes all over but no fat removed. I now have about "15" scars,and have to spend more money, "that I dont have" to go to a real cosmetic surgeon for scar treatment and to correct their butchering with more surgery. Warning Do not go there you will regret it. Dont be fooled Dr. Baptiste comes off reassuring and honest he is not.

May 10th, 2012

mz pretty

March 21st, 2011

Don

September 24th, 2010

Very Satisfied

I had a wonderful experience with the doctor and his staff. My procedure was perfect and I couldnt be happier. This gave me the jup start I need to perfect health and figure. I had liposculpture in Jan and would do it all over again for the results.

August 22nd, 2010

Satisfied Patient!

i just want to say,that when i wrote the last review i was very upset and unsatisfied,alot of issues i had where finnally resolved i thank Dr baptiste because he finnally gave me the opportunity to listen to me Doctor baptiste is a great Plastic surgeon and he has done surgery on almost all my family this was why i was upset to see that i was not satisfied with results but he said he woul do a retouch up with no charge he is a very professional doctor and i apologize all negative comments i have made i will let everyone know when i get surgery done and how results are

May 22nd, 2010

Miracle Worker

iam so happy he change my life i never looked so beatiful i am so skinny and i reccomed it to everybody see him and he will change your life wotrh it id do it again

April 9th, 2010

Excellent Doctor and Staff

If you are looking for a professional doctor and staff who cares, you have found the right place. Dr. Baptiste is a compassionate doctor who cares and understand his patient needs. I was referred by a friend and I referred others to him as well. Free consultation, great advise, caring, compassionate and does an excellent job in making you look MARVELOUS. I consider him my One-Stop -Shop. Mrs. Chelo(Esthetician) is professional, caring, knowledgeable,explains what she is doing, compassionate about all types of skin care. I have had great facials, chemical peels and mircodermabrasionsMrs. Judy (Massage Therapist) Professional, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and explains each procedure, excellent massages.I can't complain about the services here at all, like any doctor's office there is a brief waiting period, but it's worth the wait because of the clients who had procedure are telling their stories to other clients and sharing their stories with new clients. The doctor and his team are great and you will not regret the vist, plus they keep you laughing and smiling.

January 25th, 2010

Use Extreme Caution!!

This doctor runs a practice where they offer rock bottom pricing for liposuction. You get what you pay for and I would strongly caution anyone considering using this doctor. He did not actually do the proceedure himself, instead he had THREE people performing liposuction and showed up during the last 10-15 minutes of a three hour proceedure. His follow up is horrible and did not return phone calls on questions I had regarding sustained abdominal hardness. The most peculiar thing was that on my follow up visit I was provided with a small bag of feminine sanitary pads cut up into pieces and was told to use them to cover my incision areas when I got home!! There are many qualified plastic surgeons do not risk your life or body with this person.

December 10th, 2009

I was referred to this Dr by a replicable member of my circle. I am almost one month out of having my services rendered and at my final stages of healing.This Dr. has completly changed my life, with that being said his staff is amazing and the office manager is awesome! before and after my procedures I would ask the office manager hundred's of question's as I would at any other facility but the difference was, she never rushed me nor made me feel as though I was another number walking in the door. My overall experience has been fantastic.

November 30th, 2009

Very Statisfied-Is't been 8 months

Everyone in the office was very pleasant. I went in for my free consult on a Saturday and was on the Schedule for the next Thursday evening. Surgery went well. Was up and about within 48 hours. Doctor applied healing tape to Cannula openings which allowed for healing and drainage overnight. I was completely drained within 36 hours. Went in for follow-up and all remaining tape was removed. Did have minor issue with garments. It toke a week or so to get a smaller garment in stock due to the rapid shrinkage which was not forecast prior to surgery. Waistline is down to a 25. Wow.....Very satisfied with results. As with anything you must be realistic as far as your results are concerned. Everyone will have a different outcome. My results are fantastic.

April 18th, 2017