A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yves Manigat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yves Manigat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manigat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manigat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yves Manigat, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manigat graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Manigat has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yves Jean Manigat MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yves J. Manigat practice?
- Dr. Yves Manigat has 1 office location.
Dr. Yves Manigat practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.