A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yves Manigat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yves Manigat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yves Manigat, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manigat graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Manigat has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manigat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yves J. Manigat practice?
Dr. Yves Manigat practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.