A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yves Manigat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yves Manigat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manigat
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manigat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yves Manigat, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manigat graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Manigat has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yves Jean Manigat MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yves J. Manigat practice?
- Dr. Yves Manigat has 1 office location.
Dr. Yves Manigat practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.