Dr. Yves Meyer MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Fort Worth, TX

3.9

August 2nd, 2016
For a neurosurgeon his bedside manner is probably a little better than others in the same field. I feel like I have questions that need to be asked and answered but such a little time is spent with conversation.

April 27th, 2016
My Son Devin Levesque
My Son Devin was had a bad motocross accident and broke his neck and back and wrist. Dr Meyers and his Staff were wonderful. My Husband and I knew right away that he was at the right place. He took the time to explain everything to us and also knew what we were going through as Parents. Devin even though injured looked forward to see Dr. Meyer's and Tonya, they were wonderful and could not have asked for better treatment.

October 6th, 2015
Research first!
No bedside manner, cancelled surgery 3 times, with no care to patients time off or pain. Unfortunately his nurse and staff are amazing sad he is not.

September 18th, 2015
" The Best of the best"
This doctor is an excellent physician. He took care of my husband, who was an diabetic, when he fell and damaged 3 discs in his neck. He is very caring, very thorough, an excellent diagnostician and is willing to take time to answer any questions. His staff are also very kind, courteous. Because of this I have often recommended him to many of my friends and acquaintances.

March 16th, 2015
great
I loved the treatment and the time he spent talking and explaining what was needed.... and his head nurse. Tina I believe her name is the best nurse I have ever encountered

April 29th, 2014
Dr. Meyer saved my life!
Dr. Meyer saved my life in 1999 while he was at HEB-Euless/Bedford. I had a successful brain surgery. I had a malformation in the skull and I could have been paralysed if I had not had the successful surgery. Thank you, Dr. Meyer! You were my Angel at my time of need and suffering. May God continue to bless you in all that you do!

March 26th, 2013
I was a patient of Dr.Meyers at another hospital. He's an outstanding doctor and honestly feel he saved my life. Thank you Dr.meyers for improving my health and a successful surgery and recovery!!

January 30th, 2013
Thankful for Dr. Meyer!!!
Dr. Meyer may seem brusque, but his directness is refreshing. I have a horrid back and went to an ortho who blew me off. When I found that Dr. Meyer had returned to Billings, I immediately made an appointment and got in within 1 week! He listened to my complaints and sent me down for an MRI that day and followed up with me that same day. The ortho who didn't even spend 5 minutes with me missed the fact that I had a near complete blockage at L4-5. Dr Meyer immediately validated that the pain I was suffering was genuine and needed to be taken care of. I have other issues and I will be seeing Dr. Meyer for those. His French accent is tough at times, but you just have to ask him to repeat himself. He does so very willingly!

October 2nd, 2012
An awesome physician
This is our second go round with Dr. Meyer. He did my son's surgery several years back and he will do mine next week. What I really like about him is, unlike any other doctor I have EVER met, he will give you his opinion on a course of action. "If this were me......." What doctor does that? They usually say they can't make that call. He is exceptional!

November 12th, 2010
No, no, no
Booking an appointment with Dr. Meyer was easy. I brought the films with me in hand. He looked at them for about 30 seconds in the hallway then came into the room, told me the previous diagnosis was wrong, gave a new diagnosis, and then tried to leave. My husband jumped up and said that we had questions. When I questioned the discrepency between his diagnosis and what I had been told by the radiologist after an MRI, he LAUGHED and asked why the radiologist thought the other diagnosis was correct. As if I am a doctor. Shouldn't they have talked? He missed my follow-up appointment due to weather. I found a new neurosurgeon and had to leave multiple messages to get my records forwarded.