Surgeons
621 3rd St S
Suite 202E
Glasgow, MT 59230
406-237-5760
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr. Meyer saved my life!  |  show details
by Luz Restrepo on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr. Meyer saved my life in 1999 while he was at HEB-Euless/Bedford. I had a successful brain surgery. I had a malformation in the skull and I could have been paralysed if I had not had the successful surgery. Thank you, Dr. Meyer! You were my Angel at my time of need and suffering. May God continue to bless you in all that you do!

|  show details
by Marilyn Harley on Mar 26th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr.Meyers at another hospital. He's an outstanding doctor and honestly feel he saved my life. Thank you Dr.meyers for improving my health and a successful surgery and recovery!!

|  Thankful for Dr. Meyer!!!  |  show details
by Barbara on Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Meyer may seem brusque, but his directness is refreshing. I have a horrid back and went to an ortho who blew me off. When I found that Dr. Meyer had returned to Billings, I immediately made an appointment and got in within 1 week! He listened to my complaints and sent me down for an MRI that day and followed up with me that same day. The ortho who didn't even spend 5 minutes with me missed the fact that I had a near complete blockage at L4-5. Dr Meyer immediately validated that the pain I was suffering was genuine and needed to be taken care of. I have other issues and I will be seeing Dr. Meyer for those. His French accent is tough at times, but you just have to ask him to repeat himself. He does so very willingly!

|  An awesome physician  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

This is our second go round with Dr. Meyer. He did my son's surgery several years back and he will do mine next week. What I really like about him is, unlike any other doctor I have EVER met, he will give you his opinion on a course of action. "If this were me......." What doctor does that? They usually say they can't make that call. He is exceptional!

|  No, no, no  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

Booking an appointment with Dr. Meyer was easy. I brought the films with me in hand. He looked at them for about 30 seconds in the hallway then came into the room, told me the previous diagnosis was wrong, gave a new diagnosis, and then tried to leave. My husband jumped up and said that we had questions. When I questioned the discrepency between his diagnosis and what I had been told by the radiologist after an MRI, he LAUGHED and asked why the radiologist thought the other diagnosis was correct. As if I am a doctor. Shouldn't they have talked? He missed my follow-up appointment due to weather. I found a new neurosurgeon and had to leave multiple messages to get my records forwarded.