A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Prophete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Prophete, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Prophete graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Prophete has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital
- St Alexius Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Yves Prophete MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Y. Prophete practice?
- Dr. Robert Prophete has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Prophete practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: East Saint Louis, IL and Sauget, IL.
See Saint Louis Urologists.