Dr. Yvette-Marie Pellegrino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2015
Family physician in the truest sense of the word
Great physician, very personable and experienced. My children and I have followed her from Troutman to Denver to Mooresville. Hope she is here to stay. A+++.

March 13th, 2012
Cares about her Patients - really cares
I have been seeing Dr. Pellegrino for about 6 years now. She genuinely cares about her patients and their health. She will take the time necessary to make sure that you understand what is going on with your body and what you can do to become an active participant in your healthcare. She really does care about you and your health. She listened to me, my complaints and kept looking until she found my problem ( 9 other doctors and nearly 13 years of frustration ) Dr. Pellegrino did not give up and did not dismiss my complaints or write me off as being mental. She fought the insurance company and went well out of her way to make sure that i got the treatment that I needed. When Dr. Pellegrino's office moved I did move to another doctor that was close to where I lived, and I cannot tell you how important it is to feel comfortable with and trust your primary care physician. I travel close to an hour now to see this doctor. I would travel even further if it were necessary. If you want a doctor that will listen to you, that will do whatever is necessary to help get you healthy, if You want a doctor that will not give up on you, then you need to see Dr. Yvette Marie Pellegrino. I can tell you that I would recommend her to everyone in my family, and I do. You will be pleasantly surprised at how professional, caring, informative, genuinely helpful, and accurate that she is. If all doctors were like her, there would never be another law suit against doctors again.