A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Abraham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Abraham, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abraham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette R Abraham MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvette R. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Yvette Abraham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvette Abraham practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Anesthesiologists and Forest Hills Pain Management Doctors.