Dr. Yvette R Abraham MD is female, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Abraham, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Long Island College Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yvette R. Abraham practice?
Dr. Yvette Abraham practices Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists, Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors, and Brooklyn Physiatrists.