A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Almendarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Almendarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Almendarez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Almendarez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Almendarez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette Marie Almendarez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yvette M. Almendarez practice?
- Dr. Yvette Almendarez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yvette Almendarez practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and McKinney, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.