Dr. Yvette Batiste MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 14th, 2016
Compassionate
She is very thorough. She takes her time with you and doesn't rush you thru the appointment.

March 17th, 2015
God Send
Dr Batiste is wonderful. She is pleasant and listen to your concerns. I have been to many doctors and thought that being seen immediately was the key. But once I got into their office, the doctor would spend five minutes with me and give me a prescription. Once I started seeing how Dr Batiste was with my husband, being seen immediately was no longer an issue. I prefer waiting and spending the time with her to discuss all of my issues and problems and letting her come up with a diagnosis. She saved my husband by observing that his eyes didn't look right on one visit and did blood work. He had diabetes. She called him personally on a Saturday and wanted to see him immediately. With her guidance, my husband is doing well and off his diabetes medication. She is worth the wait and visit.

December 13th, 2014
She is awesome
I love her she has a wonderful personality and makes you feel comfortable. Because she takes her time you will wait a little while to see her. But she is worth the wait

March 25th, 2013
Patient
I think Dr. B was sent to Earth from Heaven and I appreciate the time and attention she gives to my entire family. Other doctors barely know your name. She's worth the wait. XOXO to her and her staff

February 26th, 2013
Well I really liked this Dr. for her sweetness for a while,but she is to busy talking about other things(The lord, your family or whatever) to hear what is going on with your health.She needs to decide if she is a preacher or a Dr. If you don't have cash money don't bother going to see her.She don't take any thing but cash or ins. A friend told me she likes her because she tells the Dr. what meds she wants an she will give it to her. She is not a good Dr!

February 26th, 2013
no i would not choose this dr. it takes forever to see her at least and hour after your appontment. her staff is more pleasant than she is. sometimes you have to tell her what kind of meds you need and she is the dr. she is more concern at talking about everything accept your reason for being there. she also needs to be up to date with the times she only takes cash or checks and sometime she turns down checks because she gets to many bounced checks she would get her money if she took debit cards or credit cards. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS DR. TO ANYONE!!!!

August 7th, 2012
Superficial, phony, inexperienced
I knew and told others that this doctor would not even try to diagnose the problem, but would only treat symptoms. This is what she said she was trained to do. Treating the underlying cause is not something she can grasp. She's very pretty, but healing is what we want from the doctor. She may treat others better than some because her attitude with patients with diseases which are more than HBP seem to present a huge problem. She does not protect her patients when she refer them out to even bigger quacks who make mistakes, almost deadly ones. She just continues to let her patient suffer or preferably die. God help us all and God help her be a legitimate, caring doctor or be put out of office for good so that no one else is neglected. This is your day to answer doctor.

July 26th, 2012
Very disappointing
I tried this doctor. Found out later that I had a serious thyroid disorder of which she did not attempt to look into. She did not listen to my suggestions or complaints and acted like Medrol (medicine for inflammation) was an illegal drug. She's treating my mother and my mother is terribly ill of course because she does not have the sense to research thyroid issues. When not treated for thyroid issues, the ailments just gets worse. She puts bandages on out of control symptoms. I can't believe how sick she my mother is and she's doing little to nothing.

November 19th, 2009
Half & Half
Dr. Batiste is a very caring doctor. She is personable and makes you feel comfortable right away.Upside: she is a doctor that spends time with her patients. She does not rush in and rush out. She listens to you.Downside: the waiting is the downfall. Scheduling is not based on the amount of time she spends with patients. It was a little over 2 hours passed my appointment time before I got to see her. Part of the wait is because of the time she spends with her patients, the other is because the office is run more on a first come first served basis with established patients given priority, no regard for appointment time.You have to make the call based on what is important to you: time spent with the doctor or time spent in the waiting room and then waiting in the exam room. My breakdown: 1 hour 37 mins. in waiting room another 34 minutes waiting in exam room.Good luck in your decision!