A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Clifford, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Clifford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- East Texas Medical Center-Clarksville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette Bussell Clifford MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Yvette B. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Yvette Clifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvette Clifford practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Pathologists.