A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Cressey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Cressey, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cressey graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cressey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette Rene Cressey DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvette R. Cressey practice?
- Dr. Yvette Cressey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yvette Cressey practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA and Stanton, CA.
See Placentia Emergency Physicians and Placentia Primary Care Doctors.