Learn more about Dr. Yvette Cressey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Cressey, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cressey
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cressey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cressey graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cressey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette Rene Cressey DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvette R. Cressey practice?
- Dr. Yvette Cressey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yvette Cressey practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA and Stanton, CA.
See Placentia Emergency Physicians and Placentia Primary Care Doctors.