Dr. Yvette Cua Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Yvette Cua?

Was in search of a new doctor.

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I have insurance- this doctor is listed as accepting my insurance too. I called her office to make an appointment and was given two phone numbers for 'Indiana' people...I look up one of the numbers to see what it was listed for- it was for a Family Health Center of Clark County. Call me exceptionally stupid, but I am not sure why on earth I could not make an appointment with this doctor. Suffice to say, I would rather not have a doctor than jump through hoops for something that I should not be required to do (I have a POS policy which requires NO referrals to see someone who is supposed to be an internal medicine physician.)

Posted on September 27th, 2014