Learn more about Dr. Yvette Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette M Fernandez MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvette M. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Yvette Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvette Fernandez practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sandy Hook, CT.
See Sandy Hook Internists and Sandy Hook Geriatric Doctors.