Learn more about Dr. Yvette Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette M Fernandez MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvette M. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Yvette Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvette Fernandez practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sandy Hook, CT.
See Sandy Hook Internists and Sandy Hook Geriatric Doctors.