A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette M Fernandez MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvette M. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Yvette Fernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yvette Fernandez practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Newtown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Astoria, NY.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Geriatric Doctors.