Overall Review

April 6th, 2016
Dr. Yvette was fabulous

June 22nd, 2010
Amazing Pediatric Experience
I met Dr.Gbemudu when I couldn't get my daughter's 1st 2wk appointment with her primary care doctor. As a new mom I was very nervous wanting to care for my new baby the "correct way". She always made sure to let me know I could call her anytime with any questions. She never made me feel that I couldn't come to her. She would always give me the confidence boost and reassurance as a new mother. I left her office many times with a feeling that all new moms should have that type of instruction and direction from their pediatrician. I haven't gone back to my primary care for my daughter's appointments since and she is now 5. Amazing....keep up the great work!

January 15th, 2010
I love Dr. Gbemudu!!!
She is patient, kind, comfortable and likes football. But on the professional side, although the wait is always long (I don't know why I bother getting there on time, since she's always running late) she is worth waiting for. She never makes me feel rushed, always listens to me, tells me nicely to stop smoking (when she knows I won't) and is responsive. Not crazy about the practice's staff, maybe they have too much to do, but I've had to ask them several times to send test results to another doctor and it never gets done. But Dr. Gbemudu is da bomb!