Dr. Yvette Gordon MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Conroe, TX

3.0

November 3rd, 2015
Miscarriage
I found Dr. Gordon extremely rude and rushed. She failed to see the frailty of my situation and I feel she judged me wrongly and did not take me seriously. I would never see her again.

September 4th, 2015
Worst excuse ive seen for a doctor

May 20th, 2015
Please Read This Before Seeing This Dr.
this doctor is absolutely terrible she lacks anything related to compassion care or courtesy. she and a staff member where actually carrying on a personal conversation during my cervical biopsy further more due directly to her forceful manner in obtaining the first of five biopsies I was unable to continue because of the pain associated despite her constant reassurance that the cervix does not feel anything but at least they are aware that I am not allergic to any form of anesthetic since they asked but refused to provide one. I would rather risk certain death or travel 100 miles in any single direction in order to receive any other form of care because I know there is no care to be received by this woman.

August 5th, 2013
Very disappointing!!!!
This doctor was not helpful at all!!! My first visit she did not do an ultrasound and also told me that she wasn't going to do a Doppler because she wouldn't be able to detect a heartbeat when my last doctor with my last pregnancy found it just fine at the same time in my pregnancy. She was rude! She was not gentle at all!! And told me that I was to young to get a papsmear and I'm 18 years old!! And have had many papsmears. I would not recommend this doctor, if she worked for me I would fire her.