A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaunismaki graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Kaunismaki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette Rene Kaunismaki MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yvette R. Kaunismaki practice?
- Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki practices Psychiatry near Sparks, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Sparks Psychiatrists.