A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaunismaki
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaunismaki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaunismaki graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette Rene Kaunismaki MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yvette R. Kaunismaki practice?
- Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yvette Kaunismaki practices Psychiatry near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Susanville, CA.
See Reno Psychiatrists.