Dr. Yvette Klein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2015
The Best!
Dr Klein's office was packed. After meeting her I can understand why. She was compassionate, caring and immediately diagnosed the cause of my pelvic pain. I went to doctors elsewhere who dismissed my pain as supratentorial. She took the time to listen while others didn't. I can't thank her enough. Thank you.

April 1st, 2015
Avoid this practice
This is a large practice where you are treated like a number rather than a patient. The staff was rude and no one returned my calls when I needed to get a follow up prescription for a suspicious mammogram after I made three tries. I would avoid this practice unless you are desperate.

February 10th, 2014
Disgusted
The office staff is rude. Dr. Yvette Klein, while educated, takes little interest in her office staff and management. You will wait over 45 minutes. Once you leave the office, anything you need after that is ignored. Find another office. Do not even waste your time.

October 4th, 2012
Horrible Experience - I will never go back there.
First, it took over a month to get in to see Dr. Klein, I was scheduled to see the M.D., not the D.O. Upon arrival, I had to fill out the normal paperwork, although I had already given them all the information over the phone and had it faxed over from my primary care who had recommended him. Once I finished the paperwork I had to wait an additional 35 minutes to see the in-take nurse. ?The in-take nurse could barely speak English and I could not understand her and she could not really understand me. She then proceeded to try to ask me the exact same questions that I had already answered on the form. She then told me that I wasn't going to see the doctor, the M.D., that I was scheduled to see that I had waited almost two months prior to get in to see! I'm guessing that the D.O. is his daughter. She then came in an proceeded to ask me the exact same questions the in-take nurse had and that I had already answered on the forms! She hadn't even bothered to read the paperwork that had been sent by my primary care doctor over a month prior. When I gave her the results of my prior tests and told her why I was there, she completely mis-diagnosed me, did not do the tests that my primary care had ordered, gave me a script and told me I would feel much better and I should see her after my next cycle. I asked her three separate times, if she was sure, that I had done a lot of research and that I hadn't read anywhere or spoken to any other doctor who said my condition could be treated by the script she was giving me. I'm so glad I went to three other M.D., ob/gyn's afterwards to get second opinions. They all told me the same thing. There is only ONE treatment for my condition, and it was NOT what she had told me. She was clueless. I should never have been seen by her, I blame the office for that, with my preauthorization and test results I should only have seen an M.D. This woman has a very good bedside manner, but she should not be doing anything more than basic routine check-ups. She clearly has no knowledge of anything beyond that scope. this site is misleading as it has her listed as a M.D., D.O. with her education being Nova. Nova does not have a Medical Doctor program, only the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. She is not listed as an M.D. on the office website or business card.

January 27th, 2011
Exceptional service! Dr. Yvette Klein has a warm and engaging spirit, that is comforting. She addressed all of my concerns and eased the tension that is often experienced during a gynecology visit.

December 26th, 2010
I found Dr Klein-Katz to be one of the kindest physicians I have ever met in my 70 years. Her warmth and compassion far exceeds that of others. I feel great thanks to her!

November 23rd, 2015