Dr. Yvette Lopez-Granberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yvette Lopez-Granberry?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Yvette Lopez-Granberry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016

I have seen Dr. Grandberry for several year now. She does take time with her patients, however, I do not like her attitude. She seems to have a huge ego and talks "down" to me which I do not like. I had doctors in the past that explain things but still value what I want as a patient. She seems to only have her opinion. I had forgotten to mention a symptom once, and she scolded me saying, "why didn't you tell me this before!" She always had something to "scold" me about! I am sadly on the hunt for a new doctor! Oh, and yes, always have to wait at least an hour before seeing her!

June 9th, 2016

One of the best dr visits I've ever had!

My first appointment she spent a good amount of time getting to know me and my concerns. She really took the time to go over my options and addressing any issues/questions I had. Very friendly and understanding. One of the best visits I have had with a doctor!

December 2nd, 2015

worth the wait

It's true, you usually wait a long time to see the doctor - which is why I will only schedule appointments for early mornings. However, Dr. Granberry takes whatever time is needed to speak with you and explain what is going on with your body. I've been going there for over 10 years and feel very secure with this doctor. The Badolatos (twin doctors that run the facility and set up the billing practices), however, make me really wish that she would branch out on her own. They are the only thing that I hate about going there!

October 12th, 2015

Too long of a wait

Unfortunately, after two visits where I had to wait over 1 1/2 hours I've decided to find another physician. Once the Dr. gets into the examining room to see you, Dr Granberry listens carefully to you and is attentive. However, the second visit was my last. I waited over 1 1/2 hours in the examining room and still didn't get to see the Dr. No one came in to advise me as to why there was a delay. There were only 3 patients in the waiting room including me when I first arrived so I don't understand what the issue was. My time is just as valuable as the Dr's. I ended up walking out and sadly cannot recommend her due this issue.

August 8th, 2014

BE CAREFUL OF BILLING ISSUES

It is too bad that the office staff is inadequate, because it is a major reflection on Dr. Lopez. PROS: I got to see her one time and thought she was thorough, and she actually listened to me, and used her expertise to make recommendations, set up a mini plan, as there were several areas of concern to address. I felt safe & in good hands. CONS: *The staff has poor customer service skills, *The wait for my appointment was 45 minutes after the scheduled appt. time. for me to be moved into the MD. office, where I waited another 15-20 minutes. *Major Billing Errors! After 3 years of no insurance, and history of breast cancer, repetitive viral meningitis, fibromyalgia, and several new symptoms to have researched, I knew that this could be expensive, so I did my homework and called directly to the office before making an appointment to make sure they accepted my specific plan. I provided them with the insurance card information, plan numbers, and everything they needed. I was told that the insurance would cover the appointment except for the co pay of $10.00. This was NOT ACCURATE and I am being billed over $600 for the one appointment. Premier Urgent Care is the group name of the building where Dr. Lopes is a part of. My insurance says that every MD within the group, except Dr Lopez - accepts the Aetna plan. When I arrived for my appointment I gave the receptionist my card, and she ran it through and said that my part of the coverage cost was $10. So this is 2 times that my insurance was verified based specifically on my plan, my ID number, and my name, I am still being billed the full self pay amount for this appointment!!! I would never have visited this MD had I been given accurate info. If I have insurance, why would I select one of the few MD's that doesn't accept it, when there are other Physicians that are very good? As if this was not bad enough, the billing department continues to maintain NO communication with me, and no one will take responsibility or even talk about this with me. I found the Urgent Primary Care Center listed within my insurance company as one of the providers. Because Dr. Lopez is not specifically listed within the insurance list, I called the office to ask them as I was instructed to do so by my insurance carrier. I am not sure how I could have prevented this from happening, but WARNING you to be careful about the billing, and lack of communication within the office. Dr Lopez' staff is a huge part of her branding and reputation, leaving this problem affecting the overall rating of this otherwise, intelligent physician. I had to cancel the next appointment.

November 4th, 2013

Former Patient

Dr Cranberry doen not seem to listen. She is sure that she is the authority and will dismiss your concerns. This happened to me, I went to another MD and he was able to DX immediately from listening rather then making assumption and sterotying. I am angry because I beleived her and lived with the condition longer then I needed too.

July 8th, 2012

I am always amazed at how much she remembers about me, and I don't just mean medically but my family as well. She is worth the wait she always has time to sit down and listen to you. I trust her and like how she looks for answers not just band aids.

November 10th, 2010

I factor my time traveling; waiting; and being seen by the doctor into the cost of my medical care. She is EXPENSIVE!

The sign on the waiting room wall states: DO NOT TAP on the GLASS we will be with you shortly. I had to pay BEFORE I was seen. I sat in the waiting room for 60 minutes and in the exam room for 30. The "doctor" came in and said "people expect to wait for me because I spend time with them when I see them." She "couldn't understand why a person would want to be in pain when surgery would take care of the problem (hysterectomy...after I told her it was not an option for me at this time). If you like to wait; want a doctor with an over-inflated ego; and want to be treated as though your opinion on YOUR health and body is meaningless...make an appointment with this doctor.

October 20th, 2010

She listens!!!

Dr. Granberry is caring, thorough and offers the simplest treatment option first, then monitors the case and perhaps moving treatment up a notch. I have trusted her through more than one serious episodes and recommend her highly. Everyone I have referred to her has been very pleased.

June 28th, 2009

Certified Nurse Assistant

Dr. Granberry has great interpersonal and communication skills with her patients. She is not one to just write prescriptions without first thoroughly knowing the problem or situation. Dr. Granberry approaches the situation with a natural cure first before treating with chemicals and/or drugs. Everyone I have referred to Dr. Granberry have raved about her and were very pleased to have experienced her care. Dr. Granberry is consistent, patient and a very good listener when it comes to patient care. If you have to wait to see her, it is definitely worth the wait.

April 4th, 2017