A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Ortiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Ortiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette DR Ortiz MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvette D. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Yvette Ortiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvette Ortiz practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.