inactive

Yvette C Sandoval MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 19th, 2016
Yvette C Sandoval, MD NOT A GOOD DOCTOR AT ALL
She is the worst doctor I know. She has no clue on what he is doing. She miss diagnosed my symptom's for the last time. She has not been right on any of my issues. She need to go back to school and learn more about being a good doctor. She was not prompt, no bed side manor, did not discuss with me on any procedures I may need, no follow ups . I plan to sue her and write to the board of what happen to me and why she is not a good doctor at all. I plan to let everyone know how bad of a doctor she is at the center. She needs to be fired and reevaluated in her practice. I am done with this center

May 18th, 2016
Find another neurologist!!! Avoid these folks at ANY cost!!!!
My husband had an appointment with Dr. Sandavol yesterday. We were 7 minutes late, due to the fact we did not know where she was located at the PWH's complex. Parking and elevator issues also helped us with the time problem. We walked into the office at 1: 22 (appointment was at 1:15) and was informed the doctor would NOT see us, because we were late. BIG sign on the office window, if your more than 15 minutes late, we have the option of rescheduling your appointment. My husband has been in PAIN for almost 2 months, took us forever to get an appointment with them. The receptionist asked if we had downloaded the new patient forms from their site, I informed him that I have tried numerous times and they were not there. The girl behind him states that they have had numerous problems with their website and the forms were NOT available and have not been available for more than 6 weeks. The receptionist was "snarky" with us. I felt like we were being "punished" for being a few minutes late. They knew my husband was a new patient, NORMALLY a doctors office will ask you if you know where they are located, which they NEVER did....Took the appointment people 3 days to get back to my husband to make the initial appointment....Avoid these people!!! Just NOT worth the aggravation.

March 25th, 2016
Horrible Experience
Dr. Sandoval presents as rude, inconsiderate and woefully unprofessional. She does very little in the way of testing/ examination and appears to chose the path of least resistance (i.e. "here's a script!"). She spent the office visit with her back turned, typing into a computer (but somehow provides very little detail/ answers in her write ups). She does a poor job of listening and seems generally disinterested in any type of constructive dialogue. Questions appear to annoy her and her responses are generally curt and arrogant. Additionally, her methods appear antiquated at best. If you're looking to ease your pain, find a cure, get answers etc. then I suggest you look elsewhere. If however, you're looking to waste your time, be insulted and try to figure out how some doctor's receive licenses, by all means give her a call. I reluctantly gave one star, because 0 (or negative) was not an option.

March 24th, 2016
Out of towner
I went to Dr. Sandoval for some numbness in my feet and forgetfullness. I was not paid much attention to and she rarely looked up at me. I am sure she is competent but when I searched online, after my visit< her board certification had expired! That explains alot, since she prescribed me an antiquated prescription that would have cost me so much more than I was used to paying. I would try somebody else via the yellowpages.

August 20th, 2015
Excellent Service
I made an appointment with Dr. Sandoval after receiving a concussion in a Rugby match. Dr. Sandoval listened to my symptoms, effectively diagnosed my issues and gave me advise toward a proper recovery.

March 27th, 2014
rude

February 28th, 2014
Dr. Sandoval is rude. She does not explain things and gets annoyed with questions. She asks minimal questions and seems annoyed with responses. She treats her profession like a drive thru at a fast food restaurant. I would NOT refer anyone to her! I wish I could rate her no stars for bedside manner.

March 6th, 2013
Just OK
Was able to get an immediate appt with a phone call from primary. Took complaint seriously and did a thorough exam. Diagnosis was quick and treatment was accurate. Although pleased with results, bedside manner left a little to be desired but I've learned when dealing with specialists - you can't have it all.

April 4th, 2012
STAY AWAY
Horrible doctor did not listen to me, I told her if she could not help please refer me to someone who will. They lost my hospital records. Placed me on an anti epileptic medicine for severe pain for leg told me no hope of ever fixing it. Worst doctor ever!!!

November 7th, 2011
Bad, not caring, sits at desk typing on her computer.

June 7th, 2011
Dr. Yvette Sandoval, MD is so great a Dr. I only wish she could be my GP. Excellent personality, manners, no nonsense.

March 11th, 2011
My wife is suffering from dementia and anxiety and the Dr. Sandoval could not find any time to consult with me about what we could do to help my wife at a critical time.