A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette Lynn Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvette L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Yvette Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvette Taylor practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.