Dr. Yvette Yamcek-Meleka MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Parkville, MD

March 6th, 2017
Knowledgeable, personable, practical, efficient
Dr Yamcek-Meleka is an excellent pediatrician...She has been our youngest's pediatrician through 3 in-school concussions, multiple allergies and environmental and food sensitivities. Through the early childhood to middle school years, she has been our household's 'rock'!!! Anyone who writes or says less is actually doing the reader a disservice. The office paperwork that is necessary for parents with children with allergies is completed and available BEFORE you leave the office!! There generally is not a need to return for such, which is a plus. She both 'hears' and 'listens'. but also inquires.

March 6th, 2017
Knowledgeable, personable, practical, efficient

February 5th, 2017
Insurance card not on file after a year and a half of seeing the provider.
Maryland health connection failed to submit the proper documentation to Medicaid , so my insurance was not valid. I made an appointment for my sick 1 1/2 year old son. I understand that the doctor couldn't see him because of the insurance status however I was highly disappointed. My son has seen this physician since birth , the least she could have done was come out to the lobby to give me a little advice on the situation or call me back regarding my concerns.

January 8th, 2017
Dr. Yamcek is great doctor. She is very caring and spends time asking questions to see how her patients are.

April 8th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Yamcek has been my children's doctor since they were very young. I have 5 children now ages 15 to 37. She is a wonderful doctor and now that my children are gown up I will miss her very much. Anyone who is looking for a new doctor for their children will be very happy if they chose her.

October 12th, 2015
The best!
Dr. Yamcek really takes time and cares about the child. I have yet to question her diagnosis or opinions on a health matter. Very personable and sweet