A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvon Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvon Parent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvon Parent, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Parent has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- East Bernstadt Outpatient SurgeryE Bernstadt Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvon Parent MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yvon Parent practice?
- Dr. Yvon Parent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yvon Parent practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corbin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Corbin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.