A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvona Griffo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvona Griffo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Palliative Care
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffo graduated from Univerzita Karlova, Lek Fak Ii, Praha, Czech Republic.
Dr. Griffo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvona Griffo MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yvona Griffo practice?
- Dr. Yvona Griffo has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvona Griffo practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.