A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Barry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Anne Barry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne A. Barry practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Barry has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Barry practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.