A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Baum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Baum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Baum has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne M Baum MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne M. Baum practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Baum practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists.